These reusable, biodegradable, cups are made from bamboo fibre and starch. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that can be harvested without destroying the plant. The bamboo fiber, the waste material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes, is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary, stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products. When buried, these products return back to nature without without harming the environment and it is a fraction of the time it takes plastic to degrade.
- 12oz/ 340ml capacity
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Bamboo Fibre, Vegetable Matter, Water and Starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried
- Great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heat-resistant up to 120°c (248°F) (Not for use in microwaves)
- Silicone ring within the lid